- Hydroponic solar garden by Amy Youngs and his collaborators
- good idea about how to deal with water supply and drainage
- inspiration about the helix form, to optimize the utilization of space (for tropical plants, many of them need at least 3 ft vertical space for growing
- hanging garden by Sao Paulo
- economical and recycled materials like coke bottles
- simple hanging and connection system
- flexible system easily to adapt to different sizes of plants
Project position: between the kitchen and living room, under the skylight
Sun tracker to sun REFLECTOR:
- attach a mirror on the sun tracker
- sun tracker would trace the location of the sun
- mirror would reflect the sunlight onto the plants
|calculation of the mirror angel (16.4 deg)|
Side view of the project, and people can pick up the vegetable when cooking.
But at the same time, this installation can also be a home decor and provide better view and green space to people.